ABOUT 40% OF AMERICAN FARMS USE PROPANE
More than 800,000 U.S. farms use propane for agricultural operations and heating purposes. That’s because the versatility of propane makes it a great option for a wide variety of uses in the agriculture industry, including:
- Powering farm equipment like irrigation engines and grain dryers
- Water heating
- Heating buildings
- Back-up generators
- Forklifts and other equipment
- Light- and medium-duty farm vehicles
REMOTE TANK MONITORING & MOBILE APP
Woodford’s mobile app enables customers to monitor their inventory of propane tanks 24/7 and helps prevent surprise runouts. Built in tools allow you to:
- View the current level of your tank wherever you are
- View your average rate of daily usage
- View fill history and last fill date
- View interactive map of tank locations
- Track usage and fills with activity graph
- One click to request service or delivery
- Receive specials and coupons with in-app inbox
- Customize notifications and emails to be alerted when your tank reaches a specific level
- Set up scheduled email reports of all your tank levels
View our MyTankApp brochure for more information.
Download the MyTankApp from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
PROPANE SERVICE AREA
Woodford delivers propane to our residential, commercial & industrial, and agriculture customers in the greater-Elkins area of West Virginia, the greater-Marlinton area of north-central West Virginia, and the Tri-State area of northern West Virginia, southern Pennsylvania, and western Maryland. Check our Propane Service Area for a list of some of the towns currently served.
Contact us for more information or request a propane quote today!